favorite this postAdventure Travel Manager or Travel Agenthide this posting
compensation: Please quote likely cost of a trip on per day, per person basis. employment type: contract telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an experienced, healthy, honest, knowledgeable, skilful, warm, and well-mannered travel manager / travel agent to organize customized adventure trips in the Himalayas for a solo budget travel photographer, writer, and publisher.
It could be a contract assignment / temporary work for 6-8 months per year for a suitable candidate.
Duties of Travel Manager or Travel Agent
• Organize short and long adventure trips for a solo budget travel photographer and writer.
• Take all necessary steps for safety and security of the traveller and the camping staff.
• Telecommuting: emails, telephone, SMS.
• Organize trips on budget without compromising on quality of services and goods used.
• Organize trips on short notice.
• Rescue if required
• Academic qualifications in adventure tourism and travel and geography
• Extensive knowledge of physical and cultural geography of the Himalayas
• Knowledge of current permit rules
• Knowledge of current adventure travel rules
• High Level of fitness
• At least Basic Mountaineering Course (BMC)
• Knowledge and some experience of rescue
• Fluency in Hindi and English
At least 2-5 years' experience of organizing adventure trips in the Himalayas
Cost / Remunerations
Please quote likely cost of a trip on per day, per person basis.
TO ABHA publishes About Best Himalayan Adventures (ABHA), a quarterly e-magazine dedicated to the adventure travels in the Himalayas.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers