favorite this post
2/12-2/25: best Business Analyst training with real-time projects (Online)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
*** 40+ hours of instructor-led ONLINE training, 40+ hours of case studies, 20-30 hours of project work, life-time free online reference library ***
Are you looking to have a career as a Business Analyst in IT industry?
Do you want to get certified by any international body like IIBA as or PMI or IREB or BCS etc?
Then you are at right place.
We will help you achieve your dream with our rigorous, professional online training with real-time case studies & projects on Business Analysis to settle as a Business Analyst in IT industry.
We train you on all the topics like - BA Fundamentals, SDLC methodologies, enterprise analysis, business cases, requirements gathering, requirements elicitation, prototyping, reverse engineering, change management, impact analysis, risk management, gap analysis, writing specification documents (BRS, BRD, FSD, SRS), use cases, test cases, complete knowledge on varied topics like - testing, UML, JAD, RUP, CMMI, BABOK, IIBA orientation, etc.
With this 100-hours training, you can work as a BA in any IT company without any external help - we GUARANTEE you that.
We also do offer UML Training - covering all topics from evolution of UML till advanced level topics. Please download our UML Training Curriculum for complete details
Salient features of our training program are:
• One month training - with 2 hours of sessions + 2 hours of case study assignments
• 40-hours of Professional Development qualified for any international certification PDUs
• 40-hours of practical work - an end-to-end project implementation
• 20-hours of second project implementation - total 2 life-cycles implementation by the end of the course
• Training on Modern methodologies currently using in IT industry
• Explaining Traditional methodologies and then how modern methods evolved
• Using Student's life experiences and converting them into case studies for the course
• Professional Training by working people
• Online Reference library with 500+ resources - life time free
• Dynamic Resume help from day 1
• Interview questions from day 1
• Catch words, flash words, etc. - to put in resume, from day 1
• Role-plays, Q&A sessions, assignment reviews
• Individual student's revisions, assessments, improvements
• Help in searching the job by referrals