favorite this postWestern English Teachers/Speakers (Beijing China)hide this posting
compensation: $1000 to $4500 depending on their qualification and experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
There is a huge requirement for Western English speakers and teachers for ESL teaching positions in China on part-time/contract basis from 6 months to 3 years.
Job Package: 1. One-year commitment
2. Training provided
3.Visa and accommodation assistance.
4. Paid public Chinese holidays
5.Registration and enrollment assistance, ongoing, support
6. Airport pick-up
● Energetic and healthy Individuals;
Native speaker of English from the following countries: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia,
New Zealand or South Africa.
● 23 to 58 years of age
● Preferably with teaching experience
● Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude:
Package includes but not limited to:
● salary $1000-4500 per month
●Working Visa assistance
●Paid Chinese public holidays
● One-three year contract as desired;
● 5 work days per week
● Maximum 25 teaching hours per week
● 15 hours in the office
● Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
Can undertake part time work during leisure hours
Opportunities are abundant and it is up to the candidates' qualification and experience to clinch the same; higher the qualifications and experience, brighter are the chances.
Documents required to apply:
- a Resume/CV with a recent photo
- a copy of your photo page passport.
MENTION "TEACHSRI" in the subject field of email for easy and quick tracking.
Email: show contact info
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers