favorite this post FSSAI Central License For Food Business (Mumbai) hide this posting unhide

 1 2 3
As per the requirements of customers, get FSSAI Central License through GetFoodLicense which depends on an annual turnover of food business operators, that turnover should be above 20crore for every food business and Import Export Code(IEC) is mandatory for getting FSSAI Central License.
Media Contact
Company Name: GetFoodLicense
Address: IB Patel Road, Cello Triumph, B - 404 Goregaon East, Mumbai
Maharashtra, 400063
Phone No.: show contact info
Email: show contact info
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

post id: 6615699286


best of [?]