favorite this postCreative Graphic Designers Neededhide this posting
compensation: Competitive wages paid weekly, starting from $19.00 USD and upwards, depending on experience. employment type: contract telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Our award-winning team of digital marketers, web developers, and graphic designers is looking for new team members - creative designers with a love for what they do! We hope to find the right candidates, who will be assisting our marketing and web development teams in designing print and web materials, assisting with marketing campaigns, producing television adverts, and updating web content for our many local clients across North America.
This is a three-month contract position with the possibility of extension based on performance.
The following skills are required:
- Highly proficient with the following Adobe products: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Some familiarity with Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Bridge
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye for layout and style
- A passion for designing simple, yet communicative, eye-catching graphics for all platforms
The following skills would be an asset but are NOT required:
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Adobe After Effects
- Verbal and/or written communication skills in any other languages in addition to English
- Familiarity with Apache server/database management, cPanel, etc.
- Familiarity with web layout design and/or front-end development, motion graphics/animation, video editing, search engine optimization, Shopify, WordPress, popular social media platforms
Duties would include:
- Design and update webpage layout designs to keep up with current UI/UX standards
- Generate stimulating graphic content for our clients' websites, social media, ad campaigns, print materials, and other relevant platforms
- Assist clients with designing, optimizing, and delivering image content for social media
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in graphic design for both web and print
What we offer:
- Competitive wages (based on experience), plus benefits and a generous vacation allotment
- Foreign employees (non-residents of Canada) are paid weekly
- Flexibility in scheduling, workload, and choice of projects to suit individual strengths
Recent graduates with the relevant skill sets, a strong work ethic, accuracy, and attention to detail, and a willingness to learn new design techniques will be considered.
This role is a part-time contract position (15-20 hours per week). Employees will be reporting to a human resources manager, as well as collaborating with both the development and marketing teams either live via Skype, or by email, depending on the employee's location and time zone. Compensation begins at $19.00 USD per hour (depending on experience). This is a work-at-home opportunity, so employees must be self-motivated and be able to work efficiently with little supervision.
Please forward us your resume and/or portfolio, your schedule, your country of residence (time zone), and your availability to be contacted by phone for the five business days following your application.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities